UNIABUJA FEMALE HOSTEL ON FIRE | OYA Magazine

UNIABUJA FEMALE HOSTEL ON FIRE

By on January 15, 2017

Alarm was raised from University of Abujai girls hostel around 1;45am. It was stated that the fire started as a result of fire sparks from an electric wire. Some boys attemptedto quench the fire before the fire fighter came to intervene.
No life was lost.
See pictures below;

Comments

comments

About Bankole Wright

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *