Unbelievable! British Man's Heart Stops After He Accidentally Swallowed 6-inch Fish (Photo) - OYA Magazine

Unbelievable! British Man's Heart Stops After He Accidentally Swallowed 6-inch Fish (Photo)

By on October 13, 2017

A 28-year-old British man was saved from death after he accidentally swallowed a 6-inch long fish which forced his heart to stop.

Source: tori.ng
Link: Unbelievable! British Man's Heart Stops After He Accidentally Swallowed 6-inch Fish (Photo)

Comments

comments

About oyamag

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *